Green Bay's nine selections are complete: The Packers added six offensive and three defensive players to the fold in the 2020 NFL Draft.
Green Bay went all offense on the first two days of the Draft, while adding three defensive players on Saturday as well as three offensive linemen (all in the sixth round).
Notably, the Packers did not draft a wide receiver, in what has been perceived to be one of the deepest receiver classes in years. Nearly three dozen receivers were picked in this year's event.
Here are the pick-by-pick results for the Packers in the 2020 NFL Draft:
- 1-26: QB Jordan Love, Utah State
- 2-62: RB A.J. Dillon, Boston College
- 3-94: TE Josiah Deguara, Cincinnati
- 5-176: LB Kamal Martin, Minnesota
- 6-192: OT Jon Runyan, Michigan
- 6-208: OC Jake Hanson, Oregon
- 6-209: OG Simon Stepaniak, Indiana
- 7-236: S Vernon Scott, TCU
- 7-242: DE Jonathan Garvin, Miami (FL)
Here are the pick-by-pick recaps. You can click on the images below for the Packers' first five selections.