Five touchdowns in a win over Kent State were enough to get Wisconsin running back Jonathan Taylor his third Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week award this season and seventh in his career.
- Matched a single-game school record with five total touchdowns, becoming the first Badger to reach that mark since Melvin Gordon in 2014 and the first Big Ten standout with five touchdowns since Saquon Barkley in 2016
- Carried the ball 19 times for 186 yards and four rushing touchdowns, moving into third place on Wisconsin’s all-time rushing list with 4,916 career yards
- Added three catches for 29 yards and a touchdown
- Earns his seventh career Offensive Player of the Week award and third of the season
- Last Wisconsin Offensive Player of the Week: Jonathan Taylor (Sept. 23, 2019)
Photo: Getty Images